Skip to content
- Students are provided with a locker at the beginning of the school year. Bags and valuables should be stored inside lockers.
- Students must provide a lock for their lockers. We recommend a combination lock purchased through the College.
- A spare key or the lock combination is to be given to your Learning Culture Centre.
- Lock your locker to prevent loss of items.
- Keep the locker neat.
- Don’t leave food in it beyond a day.
- There are periodic locker inspections by Learning Group Teachers.
- Use lockers quickly, before school, at recess, at lunch time and after school. NOTE: Bags should never be carried to class except for PE and sport.
- Can’t remember your combination or forgot / lost your key? See the LCC for help.